Home > Products > Biological buffer > High purity and good water solubility Tris
High purity and good water solubility Tris
- 46.8 - 50.8 / Kilogram |Get Latest Price
- 10 Kilogram / Kilograms
- 5 Ton / Tons per Month
- T/T L/C
- 7 days
- Tris(hydroxymethyl)aminomethane Hydrochloride
- White powder high water solubility BICINE
- 3 - (cyclohexylamine) - 1-propanesulfonic acid CAPS
- Multiple uses of MOPS buffer 3-morpholine-propane sulfonic acid CAS1132-61-2
- TAPS buffer cas number 29915-38-6
- Which of the buffer agents Tris or EPPS is suitable for the Folin phenol method for protein detection
|Brand Name:||Hubei New Desheng Material Technology Co., Ltd.||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||011|
|Purity:||more than 99%||CAS No.:||（CAS#）77-86-1||Classification:||High Purity Reagents|
There are many questions and answers about the buffer Tris! Collect quickly!
Tris is a solution that is widely used in the type of buffer. Its production, price, performance and quality are the concerns of most people. However, no one on the market can give a clear response. It is ambiguous to ask. Unless you buy in large quantities, you can obtain accurate information about the product. In response to this situation, Desheng compiled a detailed Q&A so that you can clearly understand the relevant information of Tris.
1. How about the quality of Tris? What are the key indicators?
The key factor to measure its quality is its purity and pH buffer range. The purity should be more than 99%, and the PH value should be between 7.0-9.0. If you want to know its quality clearly, you can use the conventional titration method for testing, or directly request to provide samples for testing, and then purchase after testing.
2. What is the price of Tris?
Because the raw materials used to produce Tris and the manufacturing process of each manufacturer are different, there will also be differences in the price. Specifically, the price of Desheng Tris is usually quoted according to the quantity, and the bulk nature will be more preferential, and the price will generally be satisfied with the customer.
3. What is the difference between the analytical pure level of Tris and the industrial level?
Generally, the analytical purity will be higher than the industrial grade production requirements. Its purity is higher, basically free of impurities, and the content is more than 99%. It is applicable to various biochemical experiments. However, industrial-grade Tris has low production requirements, contains many impurities, and can be used when its content reaches 90%, usually used in industrial fields.
4. What are the uses of Tris?
It has a wide range of uses. As a solution that is frequently used, it can be used in cosmetics to play a buffering role, and in medicine, suitable for respiratory acidemia and other diseases, and can effectively promote uric acid dissolution. In addition, it can also be used in coatings, which can control the pH value well and ensure that the material will not change color due to external influence. At the same time, it can also be synthesized into Tris hydrochloride, Bis-Tris and other products for use.
5. What is the normal packaging of Tris?
At present, there are two kinds of packaging in the market: bottled and barreled. Desheng's packaging specifications are 500g/bottle and 25kg/barrel. If a small quantity is needed, it can be repackaged, and customized delivery can be made according to customers' needs, but the price will also change.
Desheng(Web: /), as a professional manufacturer of buffer, is equipped with a professional team to serve customers. If there are other unclear problems, you can immediately consult and understand them. In addition, in terms of quality, you can first provide sample tests to ensure that customers can use them completely before purchasing. If you have any questions or purchase requirements that you don't understand, please click the website for consultation!
- Hubei New Desheng Material Technology Co., Ltd
|Additive for blood collection||Biological buffer||Chemiluminescence reagent||Chromogenic substrate|
- One minute to learn about MOPSO buffer
- All you want to know about HEPES buffer is here
- Why use PIPES buffers and their advantages
- Application and precautions of TOOS (82692-93-1) in IVD testing projects
- Determination of Fatty Acids Using a New Trinder's Reagent TOPS
- Three Common Problems in the Application of Color Developing Substrate ADOS
- The principle of color development of HRP enzyme chromogen substrate ADPS
- N-Ethyl-N-(3-sulfopropyl)aniline sodium salt ALPS
- Do you know what color reagent DAOS is used to detect?
- How to Detect Total Cholesterol in Serum by HDAOS
- High Efficiency Blood Clot Activator
- Coagulant (suspending agent)
- benzene c6h6
- butyl potassium xanthat
- potassium butyl xanthate
- sodium isopropyl xanthate
- sodium butyl xanthate
- potassium amyl xanthate
- sodium ethyl xanthate
- taq dna polymerase
- silver oxide
- silver oxide powder
- acetonitrile hplc grade
- acetonitrile hplc
- methyl red
- bovine serum albumin
Find Similar Products By Category
- Chemicals > Chemical Reagents
- Hot Searches:
- Tris Buffer
- tris (hydroxymethyl) aminomethane