- Sintered porous titanium plate for PEM/SPE From Toptitech
- Titanium electrode plate for water treatment From Toptitech
- Sintered porous titanium plate for PTL From Toptitech
- Stainless steel pleated filter for high dirt capacity From Toptitech
- Sintered titanium plate for heat exchanger From Toptitech
- SUS316L hydrogen dissolving rod From TopTiTech
|Brand Name:||TopTiTech||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||TF-01|
|Application:||filtration,ozone diffusion filter,water treatment||Technique:||Sintered||Grade:||Titanium, stainless steel|
|Dimensions:||customized||Powder Or Not:||Not Powder||Ti Content (%):||99%|
1. Sintered Filters are usually packed in cartons, wrapped in soft film, and fixed in a box filled with industrial foam cotton, and the outer baler is packed with plastic bags with no damage during transportation. 2. Wooden box export packaging can also be customized. The foam cotton can be filled and fixed, the external box is sealed, the bottom is specified, the whole packaging is processed, and the goods can be delivered to the designated place of the customer without damage.
Sintered titanium porous plate for PEMFC is a porous material that is created from high-quality, spherical, and high-purity titanium powder as the raw material. It is rigidified by forging and sintering it at high temperatures.
Low density, high specific strength, good corrosion resistance, and good biocompatibility are the qualities of sintered titanium porous plates for PEMFC.
Materials: pure titanium powder
Filter rating: 0.22um-100um
Working pressure: 2.5MPa
Working temperature: ≦300℃
Shape: Round disc、sheet、tube、round bar、cap
Specific surface area: 10-40cm²/cm³
1. High flow rate, high resistance to high temperatures and pressures.
2. Resilient to the majority of corrosive fluids.
3. Even pore distribution and good air permeability.
4. Stable form and strong component strength.
5. Very strong mechanical resistance.
6. Consistent filtration precision even after numerous washings.
7. Backwashing assistance with minimal manual upkeep and expense.
According to their physical and structural characteristics, titanium sintered porous materials are mostly used for filtering materials, electrodes, heat-transfer materials, catalyst carrier materials, and noise-canceling materials.
What exactly does sintering entail?
It is the process of combining small particles into a single solid without actually melting the material by applying pressure and heat to the mixture. Ceramics, metals, plastics, and a few other types of materials are among the particles that can be sintered together.
This procedure is particularly crucial in creating discrete particles as a unit. You can make sintered metal filters with it.
The high temperature heating of the compaction contacts causes the constituent materials to fuse together as the materials eventually become wet. The temperature of the furnace, the temperature of the atmosphere, and the temperature of the contacts are all in the heat and are the critical elements of the process.
Package and Shipment
1. Sintered Filters are usually packed in cartons, wrapped in soft film, and fixed in a box filled with industrial foam cotton, and the outer baler is packed with plastic bags with no damage during transportation.
2. Wooden box export packaging can also be customized. The foam cotton can be filled and fixed, the external box is sealed, the bottom is specified, the whole packaging is processed, and the goods can be delivered to the designated place of the customer without damage.
Company: TOPTITECH —— BAOJI YINGGAOCO., LTD
ADD: No. 195, Gaoxin Avenue, High-tech Development Zone, Baoji City, Shaanxi, China
- TOPTITECH -- BAOJI YINGGAOCO.,LTD
- AddressHigh-tech Development Zone Baoji,Shaanxi
|titanium filter||titanium Materials||Nickel products||stainless steel filter|
- Stainless steel powder sinter filters From Toptitech
- Titanium Fiber Sintered Felt For Gdl From Toptitech
- DSA titanium electrode for watertreatment
- Metal porous gas sparger/diffuser From Toptitech
- Sintered Wire Cloth Laminate From Toptitech
- Metal porous sintered titanium plate From Toptitech
- Sintered Porous Metal Powder Filters Toptitech
- Sintered Metal Gas Diffusion Stones Toptitech
- Stainless steel pleated filter cartridge From Toptitech
- Sintered metal flame arresters TopTiTech
- Sintered Titanium Felt Titanium Fiber Felt LGDL
- The Stainless Steel Filter Powder Metallurgy
- Porous Titanium Plates Customized Porosity
- Multi-Layer Metal Sintered Mesh Filter Element
- Sintered titanium fiber felt for fuel cell
- Sintered Metal Filter Cartridges For Filtration
- Sintered Porous Titanium Plates For Mufflers
- Sintered Porous Titanium Rod Filter Cartridges
- chlor alkali plant
- electric anode rod
- hydrogen generator electrode
- platinum anode
- platinum plated titanium anode
- sputtering target
- titanium anodizing rack
- titanium nail
- titanium wire mesh
- cathodic protection anode
- titanium anode
- platinum coated titanium electrodes
- titanium electrode
- platinum coated titanium mesh
- platinum electrodes
- platinum electrode electrolysis