|Brand Name:||TOPTITECH||Place of Origin:||China|
in wooden case or carton
Sintered Titanium Plate
Sintered titanium plate is a kind of titanium product, which is widely used in various industries such as chemical industry, medical treatment and food processing due to its excellent corrosion resistance and high strength. The porous titanium plate produced using the sintering process is to press the titanium powder into the desired shape and then sinter at high temperature.
Titanium powder particles link together during sintering to form a solid structure with interconnecting pores of specified size and shape. The sintered titanium plates produced have a high strength-to-weight ratio and are resistant to high temperatures and harsh chemical conditions.
Sintered titanium plates can be tailored to suit customer needs, such as pore size, pore dispersion, and thickness. To meet a wide range of applications, we can also manufacture porous titanium plates with complex geometries such as cylindrical, conical, and flat shapes. To ensure product quality, we conduct strict tests on porous titanium plates, including pore size distribution analysis, compressive strength test and corrosion resistance test.
Origin: Baoji, China
Filtration grade: 0.2-100um
Thickness: above 1mm
Shape: square, round, shaped
Size: 300*800mm can be customized
1. High strength and toughness: During the sintering process, the titanium powder particles are closely combined with each other, so that the sintered titanium plate has high strength and toughness, and can withstand certain impact and pressure.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance: Titanium itself has good corrosion resistance, and a uniform microporous structure can be formed through sintering, which further improves the corrosion resistance of titanium plates.
3. Can be made into complex shapes: through the sintering process, titanium sheets of various complex shapes and pore diameters can be made to meet the needs of different industries and applications.
4. Adjustable pore size and porosity: By adjusting the sintering process parameters, the pore size and porosity of the titanium sheet can be controlled to obtain the performance required for different applications such as filtration, separation, and adsorption.
1. Used as a filter: use its porous filtration and separation to purify liquids and gases. For example, it is used to purify fuel oil and air on airplanes and automobiles; to filter various liquids and gases in the chemical industry; to filter radioactive particles in exhaust gases from the atomic energy industry;
2. Utilize the function of its pores to manufacture porous electrodes, fire extinguishing devices, antifreeze devices, high temperature resistant nozzles, etc. Porous electrodes are mainly used in electrochemistry. The fire extinguishing device uses its anti-flow effect to prevent explosions, such as flame explosion arresters for gas welding. The antifreeze device utilizes its holes to feed preheated air or special liquid to prevent the wings and empennage from freezing. The high temperature resistant nozzle uses the principle of sweating on the surface to cool the hot surface, which is called sweating material.
3. Porous titanium is also a good porous electrode material for water electrolysis, and it can be coated with platinum, iridium, ruthenium and other metals to enhance its electrochemical performance. The current PEM water electrolysis hydrogen production equipment widely uses porous titanium plate as its anode diffusion electrode material.
How to purchase porous sintered titanium plate?
A. Materials to be delivered;
B. Corrosion problems;
C. Special operating conditions involving pressure, temperature, etc.;
D. Pollutants encountered;
E. Required shape, dimensions and tolerances;
F. Required flow and pressure allowed by the filter unit.
- Baoji Yinggao Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
- AddressWeibin Baoji,Shaanxi
|porous titanium||Titanium Material||Titanium Process parts||Stainless Steel Sintered Production|
|Copper Sintering Material||sintered titanium product||other products|
- Multi-layer Metal Sintered Mesh Filter Element
- Sintered Metal Filters Sintering Metal Powder
- Sintered Porous Titanium Plates
- Sintered Porous Titanium Filter Cylindrical Bar
- Titanium Sintered Porous Metal Filter Fluidized Plate
- Sintered Metal Filter Screen
- Porous Metal Explosion-proof Filter Element
- Pleated Sintered Mesh Filter Improves Filtration Efficiency
- Titanium Powder Diffuser Aerator Ozone Hydrogen Oxygen
- Sintered Stainless Steel Porous Metal Filter Tube
- Sintered Porous Titanium Powder Filter Cartridges Filtration
- Muti-layer Stainless Steel Sintered Mesh Filter Element
- 10um sintered porous Ti plate for gas diffusion
- Sintered Porous Titanium Frit
- Pure Titanium Electrode Porous Fiber Felts For PEM Fuel Cell
- Sintered Stainless Steel Muffler
- Polished Stainless Steel Powder Filter Elements
- Nickel Foam Plate For Sound Absorbing Instrument
- Parallel Filter Element for Oil Purification
- Sintered Nickel Fiber Felt For AEM Electrolyzer
- Sintered Porous Powder Metal SS 316L Cap-type Filter
- Porous Titanium Round Plate Diffusion Layer Hydrogen Electrode
- Sintered 5 Microns Porous Stainless Steel Filter
- 10um Titanium Sintered Porous Metal Filter Cartridge
- agricultural water filter
- agriculture water softener
- air bubble diffuser
- air diffuser
- alkaline water filter cartridge
- aluminum chloride solution
- anthracite coal specifications
- aquaculture filtration systems
- aquarium filter system
- aquarium ozone generator
- bolted steel storage tank
- chemical waste
- chlorine dioxide generator
- chlorine generator
- clean grease trap
- coconut carbon