- Special process design for high-voltage cables
- The structure and principle of auto parts
- High voltage cables used in high voltage power distribution and to power cells
- Charging cables for application in AC charging cradles to car-in-charge batteries
- High voltage distribution battery to motor high voltage cable features
- Description of the classification of new energy electric vehicle cables
|Brand Name:||OMG'||Place of Origin:||China||Application:||Electric vehicle|
|Jacket:||PVC||Conductor Material:||Copper||Number of Conductors:||Multi core or single core cable|
The charging system can be divided into two ways: regular charging and fast charging. From the viewpoint of appearance and size, the charging ports are actually very simple: the fast charging port is large and has 9 holes (two large holes, one medium hole and 6 small holes), and the slow charging port is small and has 7 holes (5 large holes and 2 small holes), so that even a novice user will not insert the wrong one. Generally the two charging ports will be designed in the front and rear of the car respectively, while some models will also have two charging ports designed together, such as the front or rear of the car. Owners can choose the charging method according to the charging length requirements.
Fast charging is a DC charging method. The charging current is a bit higher, which requires the construction of a fast charging station, which does not require the power battery to be fully charged, but only to meet the need for continued driving. In this charging mode, it is enough to charge only 50%~80% of the power battery in 20~30min time. The ground charging pile (equipment) directly outputs DC power to charge the on-board power battery, and the electric vehicle only needs to provide charging and related communication interface.
The advantages of fast charging: short charging time, fast flow of charging vehicles, saving the parking area of the charging station.
Disadvantages of fast charging: high manufacturing, installation and working costs of chargers; high charging current, high requirements for charging technology and methods, negative impact on the life of the power battery; easy to cause abnormal power battery, a safety hazard, and high current charging will have an impact on the utility grid, which will affect the quality and safety of power supply to the grid.
Conventional charging (slow): This charging mode is AC charging mode, the external power grid provides 220V civilian single-phase AC power to the electric vehicle vehicle charger, and the vehicle charger charges the power battery, a full charge generally takes 5~8 hours.
Advantages of ordinary charging: low cost of charging pile (charging box), easy to install; can use the evening low power grid for charging, reducing charging costs; charging time charging current is small, the voltage is relatively stable, can ensure the safety of the power battery pack and can extend the service life of the power battery.
Disadvantages of ordinary charging: charging time is too long to meet the needs of emergency vehicle operation.
To learn more about the quality of our products, you can send us your company's details, including contact information, as well as the required specifications and quantities of products, via the website found at: omgevcable
- GuangDong OMG Transmission Technology Co.,Ltd
- ev cables are the part of the car that connects
- Safety hazards and preventive measures of the car
- About the naming rules of automotive cables
- Standard DC new energy electric vehicle charging cable
- Electric Vehicle AC Charging New Energy Vehicle Charging Gun Cable
- New energy pure electric vehicle special high-voltage cable manufacturer manufacturing
- The difference between different types of automotive cables and selection advice
- Difference in characteristics of cable type RVV
- RVV wire and cable/RVV53 52 cable
- New energy charging pile and electric vehicle transmission connection
- When New Energy Vehicles Are Designated as "High Voltage" Systems
- Deeply explore the advantages and characteristics of automotive cable manufacturers
- High voltage connection equipment for 10 square meters of national standard copper core automotive cable
- Standard Description of Vehicle High Voltage Power Cable Price
- An important tool for connecting automotive components Automotive high-voltage cables
- Application and characteristics of electric vehicle charging cable
- Reference standard for electric vehicle charging cable
- New energy EV electric vehicle charging high voltage resistant cable 35 square single layer high voltage wire 10-50 square
- National standard new energy electric vehicle charging EV cable
- Experienced Electric Vehicle Charging Cable China Factory
- Standard requirements for cables selected using electric motorcycles
- Customized safe and reliable electric vehicle cable
- Overview of the structure and performance of electric vehicle charging cable
- Overview of structure and performance of vehicle high-voltage cables