- Chongqing Gohi Marine Equipment Co., Ltd.
- China Manufacturer with main products:Lifeboat ,rescue boat ,ballast water management system ,external fire fighting fifi system ,marine sewage treatment plant ,life jacket ,marine oily water separator ,marine evacuation system ,bow thruster ,azimuth thruster ,life raft ,solvent recovery machine
RS, EC, CCS Approved IMO MEPC 279(70) Standard 150m3/h Ship Marine Ballast Water Treatment System BWTS
- USD $50000 - $90000 / Set |Get Latest Price
- 1 Set / Sets
- 1000 Set / Sets per Month
- T/T L/C D/P D/A Credit Card PayPal Cash Escrow Other
- 15 days
- EC, RS, CCS Approved SOLAS Wheelmark 4.0m 6 Man FRP Rigid Rescue Boat
- EC, RS, CCS Approved SOLAS 16 Persons 4.9m GRP Totally Enclosed Free Fall Lifeboat
- EC, Wheelmark Approved SOLAS 15Persons Water Jet Diesel Engine Driven Fast Rescue Boat FRC
- EC Approved IMO MEPC107(49) Standard 15ppm Marine Bilge Oily Water Separator
- CCS, BV, ABS Approved 2400M3/H Marine External Fire Fighting FiFi Class 1 System
- EC Approved SOLAS 6 Persons Throw Overboard Inflatable A Type Life Raft
|Brand Name:||GOHI||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||LS150|
150m3/h Marine Ballast Water Treatment Systm BWTS uses advanced full-automatically backwash filter, with high-efficient medium-pressure UV radiation technology to accomplish the online treatment of ship ballast water. LS BWMS has been type approved in accordance with MEPC.300(72) aka new G8 and BWMS Code by China Classification Society (CCS) and fully meet “D-2” discharge standard.
150m3/h Marine Ballast Water Treatment Systm BWTS offers simple operation and simple maintenance, dual-directional (local and remote) automatic control, friendly interface, and easy manipulation. The system is in unit-modular design with a capacity range from 150～3000m³/h, thus providing flexible and simple installation on small tonnage vessels while multiple units assembled installation on large-tonnage vessels. Therefore, it takes no large space. Meanwhile, the system is also suitable for old ships with narrow space.
The filtration plus UV radiation method takes no additional contamination with no adding or reserving chemicals. The entire system is completely closed in operation thus causing no hazards of radiation or noise to the crew.
System control can be realized through the optional remote control box for local and remote two-way control. Meet on-site and remote operation. The whole process is convenient, intuitive and reliable. The system working data can be stored and recorded to reflect the operation of the equipment during the ship's voyage, and can provide working operation records according to the requirements of the inspection department, with long-term traceability.
The System includes Filter, UV Reactor, Control Unit, Power Cabinet, and Electric Valves, monitoring equipment, sampling device and pipeline. General working modes include ballasting and de-ballasting processes, as well as ballast stripping and emergency bypass.
|Capacity ( m3/h):||150|
|Filter × Qty:||LSF-150 ×1|
|UV Reactor × Qty:||LSV-150 × 1|
|Control Unit × Qty:||LSC-1L × 1|
|Power Cabinet × Qty:||LSP-1 × 1|
|Rated Power (kW)*:||~18|
|Power Consumption (kW)|
(Equipment in Engine Room)
Slope & Swing
All directions ≤22.5°
All directions ≤22.5°
Instantaneous voltage floating
Instantaneous frequency floating
(Recover in 3 seconds)
380(440)V, 50(60)Hz, 3Φ
About 2.0 m3 / time
For replacing seawater in BWMS when storage
General Requirement of Relevant Piping
Shipbuilding standard are mandatory regarding relevant piping, sampling facilities and pipes used along for firefighting, and shall be easy to clean, inspect, service and operate. The freshwater piping shall not be mixed up with seawater and piping design pressure shall not exceed 1.0MPa.
The cable connected to the system shall be approved marine cable.
Main Model List
|Model||Rated Capacity (m3/h)||Capacity Range (m3/h)||Power (KW)||Weight (Ton)||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)|
Automatic Backflush Filter as the first step of the system is specifically designed for ballast water screening, which has fine mesh elements aiming to remove the microbe and sediments with size larger than 50μm.
Filter adopts the up-to-date concept of auto backflush to efficiently fulfill filtering and screen-cleaning at the same time, backflush automatically starts based on differential pressure while filtration continues, with no other manual on-site operations needed.
Filter functions only in Ballasting process while it is bypassed in De-ballasting process and By-pass process.
- Chongqing Gohi Marine Equipment Co., Ltd.
- ContactNedved Jiang
|Lifeboat and lifeboat davit||Rescue Boat||Single Arm Davit||A Type Davit|
|Offshore Life Saving Appliance||Water Treatment||Fire fighting appliance||Life Raft|
|Ship Thruster||Life Saving Appliance||Waste Management||Water Bag|
- CCS, BV, ABS, DNV-GL, RINA Approved 50KW-2000KW Marine Ship Azimuth Thruster Rudder Propeller
- CCS, BV, RINA, ABS, DNV-GL, RS Approved 50-2000KW Electrical Marine Bow Tunnel Thruster
- CCS, EC, RMRS Approved SOLAS 35 Persons GRP Totally Enclosed Lifeboat
- EC Approved SOLAS 150N Double Chamber Inflatable Life Jacket
- EC Approved SOLAS 150N Foam Work Life Jacket Vest
- RS Approved 180,000Kcal/h Marine Waste Oil Sludge Incinerator
- 5T Per Day Ship Plate Type Fresh Water Generator FWG
- 1T/D Reverse Osmosis RO Seawater Desalination Plant
- 600-1800m3/h Containerized Fire Fighting FIFI System
- PVC Material Crane Load Testing Water Weight Bag
- SOLAS 300Bar 30Minutes Self Contained Air Breathing Apparatus SCBA
- SOLAS 20Mpa 10Minutes Emergency Escape Breathing Device EEBD
- SOLAS Approved 55 Persons Platform Totally Enclosed Lifeboat TEMPSC
- RMRS Approved SOLAS 75 Persons Totally Enclosed Lifeboat TEMPSC
- RMRS Approved SOLAS 26 Persons Enclosed Free Fall Life Boat
- USCG Approved 250m3/h Ship Marine Ballast Water Management System BWMS
- CCS, EC Approved 10 Persons Marine Compact Waste Water Sewage Treatment Plant STP
- EC Approved SOLAS 275N Automatic Inflatable Life Jacket
- SOLAS 300Bar Carbon Fiber Cylinder Self Contained Air Breathing Apparatus SCBA
- LEEA 051 Standard 50T Load Testing Water Bag
- 3T/D Fresh Water Generator FWG
- USCG Approved 500,000Kcal/h Marine Waste Incinerator
- SOLAS Approved 26 Persons 5.0m Totally Enclosed Lifeboat TEMPSC
- CCS Approved 200L/S Containerized Fire Fighting FIFI System
- agricultural water filter
- agriculture water softener
- air bubble diffuser
- air diffuser
- alkaline water filter cartridge
- aluminum chloride solution
- anthracite coal specifications
- aquaculture filtration systems
- aquarium filter system
- aquarium ozone generator
- bolted steel storage tank
- chemical waste
- chlorine dioxide generator
- chlorine generator
- clean grease trap
- coconut carbon