|Brand Name:||TOPTITCH||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||/|
|Shape:||CUSTOMIZED||Application:||FILTRATION AND PURIFICATION||Chemical Composition:||/|
Sintered 5 Microns Porous Stainless Steel Filter from TOPTITECH is a type of filter made from stainless steel powder that has been sintered, or fused together, to form a porous structure. The process of sintering involves heating the stainless steel powder to a high temperature, just below its melting point, to fuse the particles together without completely melting them.
The pore size and distribution of sintered porous stainless steel filters can be controlled during the manufacturing process. This enables filters to be tailored for specific applications, such as filtering out large particles or removing smaller contaminants.
Sintered 5 micros porous stainless steel filters from TOPTITECH are made from high-quality stainless steel powder that is sintered together to create a strong and durable material. They can withstand high pressures, high temperatures, and harsh chemical environments.
Place of origin：Baoji, China
Material：SS 316L, SS304
Working temperature：≤ 600℃
Length: 50-1000mm(More than 1000mm can be welded)
Wall Thickness: 1-5mm
1. DOE (Double open)
5. Threaded connector
6. Flange connector
7. Tie rod connector
8. Customized Connector
1. High corrosion resistance.
2. Good permeability.
3. High rigidity.
4. Easy to wash and backwash.
5. High precision.
6. Clean filter material
7. Fast wire net without migration.
Applications for porous stainless steel tube：
1. Catalyst filtration;
2. Filtration liquids and gases;
4. Filtration in food and beverage;
5. Boiling vaporized bed;
6. Fire retardant;
7. Balance and dampen airflow;
8. Sensor protection;
10. Fly ash treatment;
- Baoji Yinggao Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
|sintered porous titanium filter elements||stainless steel filter||filter elements||raw material|
|other titanium||metal product||nickel||sinter titanium|
|sinter stainless steel|
- Ti-Based Gas Diffusion Layer anode titanium GDL
- 0.4mm Ti felt for LGDL in PEM electrolyzer
- Platinized Titanium Fiber Felt Gas Diffusion Layers
- 20 Microns Nickel Felt For AEMFC GDL
- Multi-layer sintered metal mesh filter self backwashing 50um
- 30mesh platinum coated titanium anode mesh screen
- 40 Micron Stainless Steel Sintered Wire Mesh Filter Element
- 30um titanium sintered porous metal filter tube
- The stainless steel pleated filter cartridge
- Sintered Copper Brass Vent Plug Porous Metal
- 5um micro 316L stainless steel sparger
- 5microns Porous Stainless Steel Filter Air Diffuser
- 5um Porous Parts Sintered Copper Filter Disc
- Nickel Mesh Anode in AEM electrolyser
- Sintered 5 Layers Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filter
- 1mm Thickness Titanium Sintered Metal Porous Filter Plate
- 20 inch metal sintered powder filter cartridge
- Porous Stainless Steel Filter for Bubble Stone
- 1um Porous Titanium Candle Filter Pipe Cartridge
- Customized 30um porous titanium curved microplate for filtration
- Wave stainless steel wire mesh filter cartridges cleanable
- Sintered Stainless Steel Sparger For Bioreactor Systems Diffusion Stone
- Titanium Powder Corrugated Plate for Heat Exchanger
- 20um 316L microporous stainless steel filter disc