|Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||BM-016||Type:||Other, Chemical Grade|
|Purity:||99%||Other Names:||PTFE dispersion||CAS No.:||9002-84-0|
PTFE Dispersion with excellent heat
Molecular Formula：(C2F4)n CAS No.：9002-84-0
1. Product Introduction
PTFE dispersion JF-4DCM is a concentrated dispersion of tetrafluoroethylene polymerization with solid content of about 60% (WT). It will provide many excellent properties to the products such as anti-corrosion, weather and friction resistance.
Recommended for (but not limited to) impregnation of glass fiber, asbestos and high-grade non-stick coatings.
2. Technical Parameter
White or yellowish liquid
Solid content, %
1. Product Characters
Low content of surfactant but stable, suited for ocean transportation. Content of surfactant is low; decrease the quality effects by agent in processing. Suitable for impregnation of glass fiber, and can obtain white color.
Has good stability, suitable for any mixing process. The content of surfactant help to increase wetting and sticking. Has high molecular weight and suitable for high temperature cooling process, to improve the polish of the appearance.
Has good wetting performance, especially for impregnation of glass fiber; has good dispersion performance, can mix with other dispersion.
The color will be changed after high temperature treatment, and can avoid the problem of color difference during the process. The glass fabric after impregnation has good hardness. The color shade will be changed according to the requirement of the customer.
2. Main Application
JF-4DCW：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos, plastic anti-flaming agent.
JF-4DCA：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos, especially for medium and high grade non-stick coating
JF-4DCD：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos.
JF-4DCB：Impregnation of glass fiber and mesh cloth
JF-4DCF：Impregnation of glass fiber and asbestos，high grade non-stick coating(PFOA free）。
JF-4DCT：Non-stick coating with high brightness, high adhesion performance and high film forming requirements
3. Mark,Packing, Storage & Transportation
There shall be firm and clear marks on the drums of this product, indicating company name, product name, batch number, brand number (specification number), net content, etc.
Not classified as hazardous for transport. During transportation and storage, avoid heavy shaking, high temperature and below 0℃;
After three months, shaking the drum every week to avoid the deposition.
- Quzhou Best Make Technology Co., Ltd.
- AddressKecheng District Quzhou,Zhejiang
|ECTFE Micropowder||PTFE Micropowder||PFA Micropowder||FEP Micropowder|
|PES Micropowder||PVDF Micropowder||PE wax||PTFE Dispersion|
|PES Dispersion||Coating||ECTFE Resin||PVDF resin|
|PFA resin||PTFE Resin||FKM|
- PTFE Micropowder Wear resistance
- PE Wax Wear resistance
- PE Modified wax micropowder
- ECTFE Parts Grade Grade Resin
- Halar Electrostatic spraying powder
- ECTFE High temperature resistance and low viscosity
- FEP Micropowder Wear resistance
- PTFE Micropowder Lubricant
- Ink Grade PTFE Micropowder
- ECTFE Coating Grade
- ECTFE Water Film Grade
- PTFE Dispersion JF-4DCA with excellent chemical corrosion resistance
- Halar Heavy preservative powder
- Halar Anti-corrosion spraying
- Halar Chemical resistance, corrosion resistance
- PES Micropowder Good acid resistance and toughness
- PES Dispersion T3 Corrosion resistance
- PES Dispersion T5 Corrosion resistance
- acrylic polymer powder
- acrylic resin
- acrylic resin styren
- agricultural potassium polyacrylate
- brominated epoxy resin
- casting polyurethane part
- clear casting resin
- clear casting resins
- clear polyester casting resin
- dimethyl polysiloxane
- gum rosin
- gum rosin manufacturer
- gum rosin ww
- gum rosin ww grade
- gum rosin ww grade indonesia
- laropal a81