|Place of Origin:||China|
Heavy duty cantilever racks are used to store long materials, annular materials, plates, pipes and irregular goods. Cantilever can be single-sided or double-sided. Cantilever rack has characteristics of structural stability, good carrying capacity and high space utilization. Columns of cantilever rack are usually made of H-shaped steel or cold rolled section steel, and cantilever is made of square tubes, cold rolled section steel or H-shaped steel. Cantilever and columns are connected by bolts; the base and columns are connected by bolts. The base is made of cold rolled section steel or H-shaped steel.
Heavy Duty Cantilever Racks Characteristics and Advantages
The cantilever can be single or double sided. The cantilever shelf has the characteristics of stable structure, good load capacity and high space utilization rate. Cargo access by forklift, truck or manual.
The height of cantilever racks is usually within 2.0 meters (up to 6 meters if the goods are accessed by forklift trucks), the length of the cantilever is within 1.5 meters, and the load per arm is usually within 800KG.
Heavy Duty Cantilever Rack Application Scenarios
Heavy duty cantilever racks are used in machinery manufacturing industry and building materials supermarkets. Add the shelf, especially suitable for small space, low height warehouse, convenient management, wide field of vision, utilization rate is higher than ordinary shelves.
Cantilever Racks Specification
The base of the heavy-duty cantilever racks can be made of h beam steel or special profiles. The selection of h beam steel according to the requirements of bearing capacity corresponding to the selection of national standard steel. The h section steel is connected with the column bolts to facilitate the connection with the column. The bottom plate is welded and connected, and the expansion bolt is opened above the bottom plate, which is convenient to connect the shelf with the ground with the expansion bolt. To secure the shelves.
Heavy duty cantilever racks use special profiles as the base, and the two pieces of C-type steel are welded together back-to-back with connecting steel plates, and the width of connecting steel plates is the width of the column. After the two pieces of C-type steel are welded, the connecting bolt holes are opened at the position of the connecting column to facilitate the connection with the column. The side is welded to connect the bottom plate to facilitate the connection between the expansion bolt and the ground.
Heavy-duty Cantilever rack column adopts two C-type steel butt welded together. C-section steel is made of q235 high quality strip steel, which is rolled into C-section steel through the rolling mill line. Then, the cantilever connection control is rushed out on the automatic punch press, and the hole spacing is 140mm. A connecting steel plate will be welded under the column if it is connected with h section steel. If the connection with the special profile will be in the column below the connection part of the bolt connection hole.
Our heavy-duty cantilever racks are designed and manufactured to provide robust and reliable storage solutions for industrial and warehouse environments. These racks are specifically engineered to handle the storage needs of heavy and bulky items, making them ideal for industries such as manufacturing, lumberyards, automotive, and construction.
How to Build a Cantilever Racking System
Building a cantilever racking system requires careful planning and adherence to safety guidelines. Here's a general step-by-step guide on how to build a cantilever racking system:
1. Assess your needs: Determine the specific requirements of your storage space, such as the dimensions, weight capacity, and the types of items you'll be storing on the racks. This will help you determine the size and configuration of the cantilever racking system you need.
2. Obtain necessary permits: Check with your local authorities to determine if you need any permits or approvals before installing the racking system. Compliance with building codes and regulations is essential to ensure safety and legality.
3. Prepare the area: Clear the designated area of any obstacles or debris. Ensure that the floor is clean and level to provide a stable foundation for the racking system.
4. Plan the layout: Use a tape measure to mark the desired positions of the racking system on the floor. Consider factors such as aisle spacing, accessibility, and the overall flow of operations within the storage area.
5. Install the base: Begin by installing the base or uprights of the cantilever racking system. These are the vertical columns that provide support and stability. Follow the manufacturer's instructions for anchoring the uprights securely to the floor or using suitable wall brackets for stability.
6. Attach the arms: Once the uprights are in place, attach the horizontal arms to the uprights. These arms extend outward and support the load. Ensure that the arms are level and properly secured to the uprights using appropriate fasteners or connectors as recommended by the manufacturer.
7. Adjust the arms: Depending on the specific needs of your storage items, you may need to adjust the height or spacing of the arms. Some cantilever racking systems allow for easy adjustment of the arm positions to accommodate different sizes or lengths of items.
8. Secure and brace the system: To enhance stability and prevent swaying or tipping, secure the cantilever racking system by adding diagonal bracing between the uprights. Follow the manufacturer's guidelines on proper bracing techniques and the use of appropriate hardware.
9. Test the system: Before placing any loads on the cantilever racks, perform a thorough inspection to ensure that all components are securely installed and functioning properly. Test the stability and weight-bearing capacity of the system to ensure it meets the required standards.
10. Load the racks: Once you have confirmed the stability and safety of the cantilever racking system, begin loading the racks with your items. Make sure to distribute the weight evenly and avoid exceeding the maximum weight capacity of the system.
If you are looking for more details, kindly visit our website.
- Tianjin Faithhope shelf Manufacturing Co.Ltd.
- cage trolley
- cargo storage equipment
- collapsible bulk container
- foldable roll cage trolley
- heavy duty warehouse tire racks
- industrial container cages trolleys
- logistic steel box
- Stacking Containers
- Storage Cages
- warehouse racking systems
- racking system
- steel cage
- retailers general merchandise
- light duty rack
- tyre storage racks
- transport cages