- Platinized Titanium Fiber Felt Gas Diffusion Layers
- 20 Microns Nickel Felt For AEMFC GDL
- Multi-layer sintered metal mesh filter self backwashing 50um
- 30mesh platinum coated titanium anode mesh screen
- 40 Micron Stainless Steel Sintered Wire Mesh Filter Element
- 30um titanium sintered porous metal filter tube
|Brand Name:||TOPTITECH||Place of Origin:||China||Model Number:||/|
|Shape:||customized||Application:||gas diffusion layer||Chemical Composition:||/|
0.4mm Ti felt from TOPTITECH for LGDL in PEM electrolyzer is a versatile material with a wide range of applications in various industries including aerospace, chemical processing and energy. The material sinters titanium fibers together to form a porous structure. The result is a lightweight, high-strength material with unique mechanical and thermal properties.
0.4mm Ti felt from TOPTITECH for LGDL in PEM electrolyzer can be used in hydrogen production and fuel cell stacks as the LGDL (Liquid/Gas Diffusion Layer). Titanium fiber mat is a promising material for PEM electrolyzers due to its high thermal/electrical conductivity and great mechanical qualities. High corrosion resistance at high positive overpotential, for example, even in severely acidic and humid circumstances.
Fiber size: 20 microns-40 microns
Thickness: 0.20mm 0.25mm 0.40mm 0.60mm 0.8mm
Porosity: 60% – 75%
1. 3D Mesh Porous Structure:
2. Strong corrosion resistance;
3. Best Electrolytic Performance:
4. High porosity and current density;
5. The pore size distribution is uniform.
1. 3D mesh porous structure.
This allows for excellent permeability and efficient electrolyte transport. This unique structure also provides a large surface area for electrochemical reactions to occur, resulting in improved performance.
2. Strong corrosion resistance.
This makes it a reliable choice for use in harsh environments. This feature ensures that the product maintains its structural integrity and performance over time, even when exposed to corrosive substances.
3. Best Electrolytic Performance.
When it comes to electrolytic performance, this product is a top performer. Its design allows for high porosity and current density, meaning that it can efficiently transfer electrical charge between the electrodes and the electrolyte. This results in improved energy conversion and overall system efficiency.
4. Uniform pore size distribution.
This feature ensures that the electrolyte can flow evenly throughout the structure, providing consistent performance and minimizing the risk of localized damage or failure.
The process is to make titanium wire into micron-scale fiber through special process. The porous material is then made by laying down and sintering titanium fibers. The unique three-dimensional fiber network and fully connected pore structure will endow it with a series of special functions.
- Baoji Yinggao Metal Materials Co., Ltd.
|sintered porous titanium filter elements||stainless steel filter||filter elements||raw material|
|other titanium||metal product||nickel||sinter titanium|
|sinter stainless steel|
- The stainless steel pleated filter cartridge
- Sintered Copper Brass Vent Plug Porous Metal
- 5um micro 316L stainless steel sparger
- 5microns Porous Stainless Steel Filter Air Diffuser
- 5um Porous Parts Sintered Copper Filter Disc
- Nickel Mesh Anode in AEM electrolyser
- Sintered 5 Layers Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filter
- 1mm Thickness Titanium Sintered Metal Porous Filter Plate
- 20 inch metal sintered powder filter cartridge
- Porous Stainless Steel Filter for Bubble Stone
- 1um Porous Titanium Candle Filter Pipe Cartridge
- Customized 30um porous titanium curved microplate for filtration
- Wave stainless steel wire mesh filter cartridges cleanable
- Sintered Stainless Steel Sparger For Bioreactor Systems Diffusion Stone
- Titanium Powder Corrugated Plate for Heat Exchanger
- 20um 316L microporous stainless steel filter disc
- Stainless Steel Hydrogen Dissolving Rod Diffusion Stone
- 50um Multiple Layers Mesh Cylinder Filter Element